Ashland University is accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools and is authorized by the Ohio Board of Regents to grant bachelor's, master's and doctoral degrees. Individual programs are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs, the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education, the National Association of Schools of Music, the American Association of Theological Schools, the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, the Council on Social Work Education, the American Chemical Society, the Accreditation Commission for Programs in Hospitality Administration and the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs.
Accreditation by the NCACS
5 things that set Ashland apart
- Ranked in the Top 200 National Universities by U.S. News & World Report
- 15:1 student to faculty ratio
- Four-year Graduation Guarantee beginning fall 2012
- Five core values that foster excellence in teaching, character formation, academic freedom, moral integrity and individuality
- Modern, state-of-the-art facilities in a traditional campus setting