How Does Money Get Onto the Card?
In order for you to make purchases with your EagleCard, you must first place the funds to cover the amount of these purchases onto the card. Value can be "loaded" onto your EagleCard in several ways.
- ONLINE: Click on the "Manage Your Account" button to the right ($1 fee per deposit transaction)
- IN PERSON: Make a deposit using cash, check or credit card in the EagleCard office located in Lower Convocation/Student Dining.
- IN HCSC BOOKSTORE: Make deposit using cash, check or credit card in the Hawkins Conard Student Center Bookstore.
- MAIL: Mail check or money order to EagleCard office, 401 College Ave., Ashland, OH 44805.
- BY PHONE: Call the EagleCard office during normal business hours at 419.289.5076.