The Dining Services Department works in cooperation with the Student Health Services and the Registered Dietitian from Dining Services to provide for specific clinical dietary needs. However, a doctor's diet plan needs to be provided.
Student Dining Services makes every attempt to identify ingredients that may cause allergic reactions for those with food allergies. Every effort is made to instruct our food production and service staff on the severity of food allergies. In addition, we label items with possible allergen-containing ingredients; however, there is always a risk of contamination. There is also a possibility that manufacturers of the commercial foods we use could change formulation at any time, without notice. Customers concerned with food allergies need to be aware of the risk. Students with food allergies are encouraged to contact dining services for additional information and/or support.
- Nut Allergies
- Every effort is made to label items containing nuts. The risk of cross-contamination is always an issue at the self-serve stations. Please ask your server for fresh product if there is a concern.
- Lactose Intolerance
- Chocolate & vanilla soy and rice milk is located at the cereal/condiment bar. Rice milk is available upon request.
- Soy cheese is available at Eggs’actly, Pizza and Deli. Please make request to have your product made to order.
- Garden burgers available daily at grill corner upon request
- Tofu available as a protein alternative on main line and grill areas
- 36 options on the salad bar
- 14 options on the pasta line
- 46 options on the deli area
- All spreads and sauces are vegetarian
- Personal pan pizza with vegetable toppings including items on the pasta line any time
- Non-pasta dishes
- Waffles and sweet grill items on weekends
- 20 options on the egg line
- All items can be taken from any area and used to cook in any other station. For example: roasted red peppers from the deli can be used in omelets at Eggs’actly.
If you would like to make a suggestion on the types of nutrition services provided or would like to schedule an appointment, please contact Dining Services or leave your message in the comment box located in the dining area.
Fred Geib, General Manager
419.289.5768 or email
Kevin Burke, Executive Sous Chef
419.289.5762 or email
Chip Keplinger, Service Supervisor
419.289.5756 or email
Chris Rice, Service Manager
419.289.5918 or email