The instructors at the Cleveland Center are knowledgeable, friendly, and flexible with students. They've made the Masters of Education program very enjoyable.
For students interested in Licensure and/or Master of Education degrees, the following programs are offered at the Cleveland Center:
- M.Ed. Curriculum & Instruction: Teaching & Learning in the 21st Century
- M.Ed. Curriculum & Instruction: Reading and Literacy
- M.Ed Curriculum & Instruction: Intervention Specialist Mild/Moderate
- M.Ed Educational Administration
- Building Principal's License
- Administrative Specialist License in Curriculum, Instruction, and Professional Development
- Administrative Specialist License in Pupil Services
- School Superintendent License
- School Treasurer/Business Manager License
- Technology Facilitator Endorsement
- Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) Endorsement
- Gifted Intervention Specialist Endorsement
Our philosophy of "Accent on the Individual" creates an environment in which:
- Faculty integrates theory and research with practical applications.
- Students can approach faculty about issues related to a course or curriculum.
- Students are expected to meet rigorous expectations to support their career potential.
- The program schedule is flexible and meets the needs of professional educators.
- The uniqueness of the individual is respected. Opportunities to network and collaborate with fellow students are provided and encouraged.