Typical Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Operate equipment for mowing grass.
2. Operate snow removal equipment including tractors, salt spreaders, hydraulic brooms, walk behind snow blower, etc.
3. Operate all types of outdoor power equipment including chainsaws, sprayers, mowers, ground prep equipment, as well as various types of vehicles.
4. Ability to obtain or already possess pesticide applicators license.
5. Experience with irrigation system operation and maintenance.
6. Complete small brick/block projects including slabs/sidewalks.
7. Assist other Maintenance groups to complete tasks as necessary.
8. Read blue prints for building projects.
High School Graduate or the equivalent with relevant prior experience. Must be highly skilled, dependable, trustworthy, flexible and a team player. Applicant must have reliable transportation. Attention to detail is critical.