Photography Services at Ashland University
Welcome to Ashland University's EagleEye Photography where you can request photography services, view photo galleries and purchase images.
EagleEye Photography is the department responsible for providing professional–quality photographs of and for Ashland University in support of its communications and outreach activities. Our online Photo Store is a great way to preview and order photos from events and other photo sessions.
Our services are extended to the friends and family of Ashland University, and we welcome the opportunity to work with businesses and organizations in the regional area.
GRAD FAIR PORTRAITS - April 2, 2014
Graduates take a moment to stop in and get your picture taken in your cap and gown in a relaxed studio setting at the upcoming Grad Fair on Wednesday, April 2, from 12-5 p.m., in Eagles Landing on the first floor of the Student Center. There's so much activity going on at graduation, this opportunity allows you to slow down, reflect on your achievement and express your happiness! No purchase necessary.
- You will be photographed in your cap and gown, so dress appropriately just like you would for the actual graduation ceremony.
- Students receiving their master's or doctoral degree will be wearing a hood, so what you wear on top is not as crucial for this photo shoot.
- Undergraduates keep in mind that the gown zips fairly close up to your neck. A collared button down shirt and tie look nice for men. Ladies depending on the type of neckline you choose in your top or dress, it may not show.
- Tee shirts do not look appropriate.
- If you typically wear make-up and style your hair or plan on doing so for graduation, consider taking these same steps for your portrait.
- If you have any honors cords or medallions, we strongly suggest bringing them along.
- Congratulations to our winter graduates, we are so proud of you! Photographs from Winter Commencement are now posted online and are available to view and purchase. Visit our Photo Store and locate the Graduation 2013 photo gallery to find your picture. Images from that day are divided up into several categories. For your convenience, the individual graduate photos are listed by their degrees and then by their last name in alphabetical order.
- GRAD FAIR PORTRAITS
- Graduates take a moment to stop in and get your picture taken in your cap and gown in a relaxed studio setting at the upcoming Grad Fair on Wednesday, November 13, from noon-6 p.m., in the back of the Bookstore in the Student Center. There's so much activity going on at graduation, this opportunity allows you to slow down, reflect on your achievement and express your happiness! No purchase necessary.
- Pictures from this year's Homecoming events are now online. Be sure to check out the Founders Dinner photo gallery as well.
- Fall sports action photos are added to our sports and recreation gallery weekly. If you would like to request specific game day coverage or would like a particular athlete photographed contact us to schedule photography services.