The Study Abroad Track offers students extensive and inexpensive travel options for core credits.
Students must study abroad for eight or more weeks, earn a minimum of 6 credits, and complete a GPS Narrative.
Ashland University provides distinctive study abroad opportunities and financial assistance to its students. A study abroad experience at Ashland University gives students the competitive edge needed for today’s job market.
- – Gain an international perspective through unique classes abroad
- – Achieve proficiency in a second language by being immersed in the culture.
- – Grant funding may be available
- – Ashland University Ambassador Program
- – Overseas exchange partnerships
- – Develop a global resume enhancing the value of the Ashland University degree
- – Develop the ability to communicate with individuals from a variety of culture and backgrounds – a valuable skill for any career path.
To learn more about Study Abroad Options, visit the Global Education Office's Global Passport Strategies page.
About Global Passport Strategies
This requirement will provide all students with the experiences and skills they need to live and work as citizens aware of their global responsibilities.