November 14, 2013 - 9:31am -- Anonymous (not verified)

Helping the Army take care of its own. Spouse and Children Scholarship Programs. Stateside Spouse Education Assistance Program, Overseas Spouse Education Assistance Program, Major General James Ursano Scholarship Fund for Dependent children. Fill out an application and mail it with the supporting documents by the applicable deadline. The application is available the following ways: online at, At AER sections, upon written request to AER HQ, Education centers. A completed application must be submitted for the first term of each academic year. A renewal form and applicable documents are required for subsequent terms. Contact info: Stateside Spouse Program: 703-325-2091, Overseas Spouse Program: 703-325-0313, Children's Program: 703-428-0035. email EDUCATION@AERHQ.ORG.