What you need to know to register on time
Registration Dates for Currently Enrolled Students
|Seniors||November 1, 2013|
|Juniors||November 4, 2013|
|Sophomores||November 7, 2013|
|Freshman||November 13, 2013|
- To register all student accounts must be cleared.
- Plan a tentative course schedule prior to meeting with your advisor.
- If you are unable to meet with your advisor please contact one of the following professional advisors located on the seventh floor of the Library:
- Secondary Education Majors must also have the schedule approved by the Coordinator of Professional Education.
- International students must be enrolled for at least 12 semester hours during the Fall and Spring semesters. For any exceptions please consult the ISS office, seventh floor Library-ext. 5935.
- Students may register for Independent Study 498 in their major or an area related to their major with an Independent Study Form.
- Students with a cumulative GPA of 3.00 or better may register for 20 hours per semester with the approval of their advisor and chairperson of the department of the students major.
- For Institutional Requirements for all degree programs refer to the appropriate catalog.
On-Line Registration Procedures
Returning students interested in using the WebAdvisor registration process may do so at the authorization of their faculty advisors. Please meet with your faculty advisor ahead of time to review the process.
- You must receive permission from your faculty advisor. If you do not, WebAdvisor will not accept your registration and you will not be able to register online.
- The system will block your registration attempt until your predetermined time.
- If this is your first time using WebAdvisor, you need to know your email login and the last six digits of your social security number.
- WebAdvisor blocks registration for courses if the prerequisites are not met. You will have to register for that course by going to the Registrars Office with advisor approval for the prerequisite override.
- Independent Studies, Course by Conference, Elective Internships or Applied Music courses cannot be registered for on WebAdvisor, you will have to bring completed paperwork to the Registrar’s Office to register
- Courses that are offered at off-campus sites will be displayed in the options. Please be sure that you do not accidentally register for a course that meets in Cleveland, North Central State or some other location! On campus courses will be marked AC.
- WebAdvisor site can also be used to see up-to-date information about your current semester schedule, transcript record, program evaluation and account balance. That service is not connected to the registration option, so it is available to you any time of day throughout the year and does not require special permission.
View class schedules and register online through WebAdvisor.