Changes to the Cost of Official Transcripts
Effective November 1, 2013 transcript fees will be as follows:
1. Unofficial transcript requests $3 per transcript via mail or in person.
2. Unofficial faxed transcripts will be $10 per transcript.
3. Official transcripts being sent first class or in person $6 per transcript.
4. Official transcripts sent UPS Overnight or Express Mail Overnight will be $10 per transcript, plus appropriate overnight changes.
5. Official electronic pdf transcripts must be requested via the National Student Load Clearinghouse service and will be $10 per transcript plus National Student Clearinghouse fees of $2.24 service fee and a $.75 Rights Management fee. When requesting electronic transcripts, please verify with the recipient that the electronic format is acceptable.
1. Additional $2.25 convenience fee charged on any online order.
2. Sign electronically to speed up processing time.
3. Receive email and text updates of your transcript status.
4. Order official electronic PDF transcript deliverd via email.
5. Click here to be directed to Student National Clearing House to start your request.
1. Transcript Request Form
2. Print and Mail, Fax, or send requested information in a letter; signature required for release of transcript.
3. Transcripts may be picked up in person at the Registrar's Office during normal business hours.
4. Unofficial transcripts may be mailed or picked up at the office for $3.00.
Questions? Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org