Steven Harvey, creative nonfiction, is the author of Bound for Shady Grove (University of Georgia Press, 2000), a collection of personal essays about his experiences learning to sing and play the traditional music of the Appalachian Mountains where he lives. He is also the author of two other collections of personal essays, A Geometry of Lilies (University of South Carolina Press, 1993) and Lost in Translation (University of Georgia Press, 1997), and the editor of In a Dark Wood: Personal Essays by Men on Middle Age (University of Georgia Press, 1996).
Seminars and Readings by Steven Harvey
- Reading by Steven Harvey (Tuesday, July 30, 2013)
- Reading by Steven Harvey (Monday, July 30, 2012)
- Enriching the Text: A Craft Seminar by Steven Harvey and Kathryn Winograd (Sunday, July 29, 2012)
- Reading by Steven Harvey (Sunday, July 24, 2011)
- Reading by Steven Harvey (Thursday, August 5, 2010)