Empowering you for a lifetime of exceptional achievement is our goal. From a business perspective, the world’s rapid changes simply create more and more opportunities for people with the right skills, the right connections and a passion for their career. As a member of The College of Business & Economics student-faculty community, you will find your passion, acquire the skills and make the connections needed to succeed at an exceptional level for the rest of your life.
- Work closely with faculty that have real-world experience.
- Learn about different careers from industry speakers.
- Intern with at least one company to learn the realities of a profession and establish connections that often lead to job offers upon graduation.
- Solve problems for local businesses as part of class projects.
- Complete a broad set of core business classes that allows students to try different fields without “wasting” credits.
- Often double-major with non-business majors across Ashland University’s other colleges.
- Have many opportunities to practice business social skills with industry-specific receptions such as meet the accountant night.
- Have the opportunity to pursue international business experiences, often with scholarship financial support.
- Practice using the same cutting-edge technology that they will find in the work-place.