Careers in International Business
Average Career Salary
Anticipated demand over next 10 years
• An internship or position with the U.S. Government may be ideal for those who have an interest in foreign affairs or international economics and business. The Foreign Service Act of 1980 designated four official foreign affairs offices within the U.S. Government: the Foreign Agricultural Service (FAS), the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), the U.S. Department of State and the U.S. and Foreign Commercial Service (USFCS).
• Bilingual Educator
• Customs Broker
• Export Sales Representative
• Foreign Trade Consultant
• Global Sourcing Specialist
• International Business Development Mgr.
• International Investment Specialist
• International Trader
• Marketing Representative
• Political Risk Analyst
• Research Analyst
International Business Major
Dr. Steve Pool, Chair
Dauch College of Business and Economics
401 College Ave.
Ashland, OH 44805
Combine management, languages, economics and political science for international opportunities
Our international business program is an exciting option if you're interested in diversity and relationships between professional fields and worldly cultures. It combines the best of management, foreign language, finance, economics, geography and political science.
What You’ll Love About the International Business Major