The M.Ed. Sport Sciences: Sport Management prepares educators and non-educators for careers in the sport industry with major emphases on professional, intercollegiate, and recreational sport.
Is this program for you?
- Our courses provide opportunities in project based learning to enhance the use of theory in "real-world" applications.
- Access to a full-time faculty member for individualized academic advising.
- Capstone options that incorporate knowledge obtained from the coursework with your professional area of interest.
- Full-time Graduate faculty with more than 10 years of experience in Sport Management/ Sport Education related fields.
- A variety of course delivery options (online, hybrid, and classroom) to meet the demands of your professional schedule.
- Participate in class with other graduate students from a variety of backgrounds and several different areas throughout Ohio.
Where can you take courses for this program?
Graduate classes are offered in face-to-face, hybrid, (combination of face-to-face and online) and online formats. Online classes have no face-to-face meetings, but may meet for synchronous classes sessions throughout a given semester or term. While not all courses are available online, many can be found in hybrid formats. Classes for the M.Ed. core and professional courses required for the M.Ed. Sport Sciences: Sport Management program are offered at all program locations; a number are also available online. Elective hours are based on your interests and may be taken at various locations.