Step 1. Apply
- Complete the Online RN to BSN Application. There is no application fee for Ashland University’s Online RN to BSN Program.
o Applicants must hold an active, unencumbered, unrestricted license to practice as a registered nurse in one U.S. state or territory. Please submit a copy of your RN license.
o Applicants must provide documentation of graduation from an approved school of nursing (official transcript indicating date of graduation).
2. Request Official Transcripts
- Contact the registrar at every college where coursework was attempted and request that an official transcript be sent directly to:
3. Submit Enrollment Deposit
- Accepted students should submit your enrollment deposit online by signing into your application or mail a $300 check payable to Ashland University (put your name on the memo line) to the address in step 2. Students who submit their enrollment deposit will be contacted by their academic advisor and receive course registration and next steps information.