3. After typing in your password, click on the “OK” Button.
4. Click on the “Change Password” button.
5. Review the Domain Policy Requirements. These are rules that your new password needs to contain.
6. Type your current password into the Current Password field.
7. Type your new password into the New password field. Remember about the password rules from above.
8. Type your new password into the Confirm New Password field.
9. Click on the “Change” button.
10. After clicking on the “Change” button.
11. You will receive a message that you have changed your password successfully. OR
You will receive an error message that you have entered incorrect information and will need to resubmit your password.
12. You will also receive an E-mail confirmation that you have correctly changed your password.