Built in 1958, Myers is known for its larger rooms and proximity to the quad and a number of academic buildings.The hall and rooms received new paint and carpet during summer 2010. The main lobby on the first floor has couches, tables, chairs, and a piano. Also, a study area/ TV lounge and kitchen is located in the basement of the building along with vending machines. Laundry is available on the second and third floors.
Myers is dedicated to the memory of Kate Moore Myers, a philanthropist and patron of the arts. Kate was a loyal citizen of the Ashland community as well as a trustee of what was then known as Ashland College.