Your Statement of Purpose will help us to get to know you better (and at the same time help you prepare for your visa interview). Please answer some or all of the questions in paragraph format. Maximum length of Statement should be 400 words.
1) What is your family background?
2) Describe a significant event or achievement in your life.
3) Describe your hobbies or personal activities.
4) Why are you applying to Ashland University?
5) What are your educational and/or career goals?
Applicants for Graduate degree programs should also submit a resume. Provide details of your work experience, including location and dates and a brief job description. American-style resumes are usually only 1-2 pages long.