This one graduate credit course focuses on strategies for the use of ADOBE PREMIERE as a teaching and learning tool in your classroom. ADOBE PREMIERE will be used to aide in the instruction in the classroom. Participants will learn the ADOBE PREMIERE software, create templates, choose templates, and design a lesson to integrate ADOBE PREMIERE in their instruction. The following are objectives for the course.
- Become more familiar with DoDEA curricular Standards
- Become more familiar with NETS – Technology Standards for Students
- Learn the basics of ADOBE PREMIERE Software using atomic learning, recipes4success, and ADOBE PREMIERE tutorials.
- Select appropriate ADOBE PREMIERE activities that correspond to the NETS Standards & the DoDEA curriculum.
- Produce one ADOBE PREMIERE Template for use with your students.
- Design a lesson or unit using ADOBE PREMIERE software as a tool.
- Use ADOBE PREMIERE software with students in the classroom, the computer lab or the information center.
- Post examples of student work or class work using ADOBE PREMIERE software.
- Share what you taught and what you learned with others on Blackboard.
- Day and Time of Meeting:Wednesday, February 12, 2014 - 12:45pm to Wednesday, April 30, 2014 - 12:45pmLocation of Meeting:Online Format