AUDACITY GRADES 3-12
This one graduate credit course focuses on strategies for the use of AUDACITY as a teaching and learning tool in your classroom. AUDACITY will be used to aide in the instruction in the classroom. Participants will learn the AUDACITY software, create templates, choose templates, and design a lesson to integrate AUDACITY in their instruction. The following are objectives for the course.
- Become more familiar with DoDEA curricular Standards
- Become more familiar with NETS – Technology Standards for Students
- Learn the basics of AUDACITY Software using atomic learning, recipes4success, and AUDACITY tutorials.
- Select appropriate AUDACITY activities that correspond to the NETS Standards & the DoDEA curriculum.
- Produce one AUDACITY Template for use with your students.
- Design a lesson or unit using AUDACITY software as a tool.
- Use AUDACITY software with students in the classroom, the computer lab or the information center.
- Post examples of student work or class work using AUDACITY software.
- Share what you taught and what you learned with others on Blackboard.
- Day and Time of Meeting:Wednesday, February 12, 2014 - 1:00pm to Wednesday, April 30, 2014 - 1:00pmLocation of Meeting:Online Format