YOU MUST BE A DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE EMPLOYEE TO PARTICIPATE
Teachers will participate in the Benchmark Assessment Systems (BAS) trainings and meet collaboratively with other teachers using the BAS to discuss assessment delivery ideas, analysis of data and next steps in their teaching of reading.
Participants will increase their understanding of:
- How to administer the Benchmark Assessment System
- How to analyze the data collected and meet student’s needs through professional dialogue
- How to expand their knowledge base regarding the Fountas and Pinnell Benchmark Assessment System and key components/concepts that will help them meet the literacy needs of all learners.
- How Guided Reading supports teaching reading
- Be able to explore his/her student needs, collaborate with colleagues on possible solutions, and purposefully plan actions to support students throughout the school year.
- Day and Time of Meeting:Monday, September 30, 2013 - 1:45pm to Monday, December 30, 2013 - 1:45pmLocation of Meeting:Online Format