IMPROVING SOC SKILLS
The main objectives of this workshop are to:
- Examine student's needs dealing with social skills issues
- Exploring skill-based interventions for students with difficult problems
- Understand the importance of empathy in teaching social skills
- Reviewing social pressures students face today and strategies in helping students make positive choices in typical peer pressure situations.
For questions and to pre-register please contact Bev Warnimont at 419-599-1702 or at: firstname.lastname@example.org . Participants will pay $95.00 to pre-register for this class.Please send payment to Effective Educational Seminars, 1460 Sedward Ave., Napoleon, OH 43545. This fee is in addition to the Ashland tuition of $195.00.
- Day and Time of Meeting:Friday, December 6, 2013 - 4:15pm to 9:30pmLocation of Meeting:Ashland University Columbus Center
- Day and Time of Meeting:Saturday, December 7, 2013 - 7:45am to 4:45pmLocation of Meeting:Ashland University Columbus Center