Pre-K Lit SIRI Mod 3
This is a graduate level class. However, undergraduate credit is available upon request. There are no changes in content, price, or expectations.
This course provides guidance for working with parents and creating a rich environment for supporting and challenging early literacy skills.
- Home-school relationships
- Adaptations for diverse learners
- Integration across curriculum
- Role of conversation and dialogue
- Inquiry-based experiences and project approach
- Play based learning
- Symbolic representation
- Role of environment
Before registering for Ashland University credit, you must visit www.ecqnet.org for specific registration, site and time information for all Pre-K/K SIRI classes. If this site does not provide registration information call 1-800-678-6352.
In order to receive a grade (S) please fax your certificate of completion to 440-366-4066 or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Location of Meeting:Sites Vary