Pre-K Writing Module 6
This is a graduate level class. However, undergraduate credit is available upon request. There are no changes in content, price, or expectations.
In this course, teachers will understand how to help children move from scribbles to words in addition to ways to evaluate children’s early writing to understand children’s developing knowledge of print.
- Home-school relationships
- Adaptations for diverse learners
- Integration across curriculum
- Role of conversation and dialogue
- Inquiry-based experiences and project approach
- Play based learning
- Symbolic representation
- Role of environment
Before registering for Ashland University credit, you must visit www.ecqnet.org for specific registration, site and time information for all Pre-K/K SIRI classes. If this site does not provide registration information call 1-800-678-6352.
In order to receive a grade (S) please fax your certificate of completion to 440-366-4066 or email it to email@example.com.
- Location of Meeting:Sites Vary