Come taste from the buffet of technology resources that are out there! There's something for everyone. participants wil walk away "full" of resources to use in their classroom! What's on the menu?
- QR Codes (and what you can use them for in any classroom)
- Khan Academy / TeacherTube / School Tube
- Real Player Downloads
- Google Apps (docs/forms)
- Apps for your iPad / iPod
- Remote computer control from around your classroom
- LMS for your class (Edmodo, Schoology, Moodle, etc.)
- Day and Time of Meeting:Monday, February 3, 2014 - 4:00pm to Wednesday, February 12, 2014 - 4:00pmLocation of Meeting:Medina County ESC 124 W Washington St Computer Lab
There is a $60 instructional fee for Medina County educators and a $120 fee for non-Medina County educators. Please contact Janelle Sailer to pre-register and pay the instructional fee (email@example.com or 330-723-6393 ext 135). Registration for the Ashland credit will take place on the first day of class.