Ashland University is a mid-sized, private institution in central Ohio with a total enrollment of approximately 6,000 students. Our CCNE accredited RN to BSN program was developed in 1980 for adult students with busy lives and is designed to meet the needs of a working professional. Recently Ashland University has reduced this program’s tuition to $350 a credit hour, nearly a 30% decrease.
At Ashland University’s RN to BSN Program:
- Complete the program in 15 months
- On-line, accelerated 8 week classes
- Distinguish yourself to employers by choosing an area of concentration: Gerontology, Management, School Nurse Licensure Prep, or Design Your Own
- Affordable tuition – Small class sizes
- No challenge exams – 27 hours of credit for having an RN license
- Scholarships and tuition deferments available
- Global studies and mission opportunities
Nursing majors are introduced to the profession’s theoretical knowledge base, research for evidence-based practice and focus on international perspectives in healthcare. The Bachelor of Science in Nursing also introduces the application of the nursing process to families and aggregates in the community setting, explores the role of nurse as leader and manager, and investigates the role of nurses in legal, ethical and political settings. The completion of this degree also provides a foundation for graduate education in nursing, such as School Nurse Licensure.
Contact us today, learn how quickly you can complete your degree at Ashland University.