Meet the Accountant Night
Thursday, September 12, 2013 - 5:30pm - 7:00pm
Ridenour Room, Richard E. and Sandra J. Dauch College of Business and Economics
Students will have the opportunity to network with top accounting firms and accounting professionals and to speak to recruiters about job opportunities in the accounting field.
- Internships and full-time positions available!
- Freshmen through seniors welcome!
- Business professional dress is required.
- Please have your resume critiqued prior to the event in the Career Services Center.
Get ready for the event by reviewing the Meet the Accountant Night Preparation Guide!
Students, if you wish to attend, please RSVP at this link by noon on Tuesday, September 10th.
- Ashland University Business Office
- Auditor of State
- Barnes Wendling CPAs
- Becker Professional Education
- Bisk Education CPA Review
- CBIZ MHM, LLC
- Cohen & Company, Ltd.
- Emerson Network Power
- The Gorman-Rupp Company
- IRS - Criminal Investigation
- The J.M. Smucker Company
- Maloney + Novotny LLC
- MDS CPA Review
- Meaden & Moore
- Novogradac & Company LLP
- Ohio Society of CPA’s
- Pease & Associates, Inc.
- Rea & Associates
- Whitcomb & Hess, Inc.
Questions? Please contact Career Services at 419.289.5064!