HOUSING LOTTERY PROCESS
The housing lottery process is for currently enrolled students who will be returning to Ashland University for the 2013-2014 academic year. New students beginning school during the 2013-2014 school year will apply for housing through the Office of Admissions and will be notified of their assignment over the summer.
* Room Lottery and Reserve your Room Descriptions
* Room Lottery Timeline
* Room Lottery Frequently Asked Questions
*Residence Hall Floor Diagrams and Room Availability
- Summer Housing Applications Available March 11, 2013
- Reserve your Room: March 18 & 19, 2013 (10 a.m. - 4 p.m. in HCSC Conference Rooms B & C)
- SR/JR Room Lottery: April 2, 2013 (9:30 p.m. in HCSC Auditorium)
- SO Room Lottery: April 3, 2013 (9:30 p.m. in HCSC Auditorium)
- FR Room Lottery: April 8, 2013 (9:30 p.m. in HCSC Auditorium)
SPECIALIZED LIVING ENVIRONMENTS
We are excited to announce a variety of specialized living environments. A list of all of these opportunities include:
* Fraternity houses and Sorority suites
* Honors Program Housing
* Ashbrook Scholars Housing
* Senior housing in the Senior and Miller apartments
If you would like to stay in your current room, but your current roommates are moving out, you will need to have a Room Concession Form completed for Lottery. This form is available in the Residence Life office.
You must have all current roommates sign the form if they are not staying with you in that room. You must also have a full complement of roommates prepared for next year in order to reserve the room.