Sibs & Kids Weekend
February 21, 22 & 23, 2014
Ashland University Student Senate and the Office of Residence Life will be hosting Sibs and Kids Weekend 2014 on February 21, 22 & 23. This will be an exciting time for siblings and friends of current students to come to campus and participate in numerous activities at the University. This year's theme is "An Eagle's Life for Me" The activities being planned include the Solo Circus featuring Michael Dubois (www.solocircus.com), a showing of the movie "Hook" (1991) starring Robin Williams and Julia Roberts, baking in Convo, a cornhole tournament, game night and many other activities sponsored by the residence halls and other campus organizations.
There are two pricing options depending on which meal plan the Ashland University student has and if the student will be using their guest meal swipes to allow the kid(s)/sib(s) to eat in Convo or if meals for the kid(s)/sib(s) will be included as part of the registration cost.
If the Ashland University student will be using his/her guest meal swipes (must have the 240 BLK, 160 BLK or Commuter/University Apartment meal plan) the cost is $15 for the first sibling/child and $10 for each additional person.
If the Ashland University student will not be using his/her guest meal swipes, does not have a meal plan or has the Unlimited meal plan, the cost is $35 for the first sibling/child and $30 for each additional person.
The $15/$10 cost includes:
- A Kids and Sibs T-shirt
- A day pass to the Recreation Center on Friday and Saturday
- Baking in Convo (Space is limited, sign-up in person on Friday 2/21 when checking-in)
- Admittance to all Sibs and Kids-related activities all weekend long
The $35/$30 cost includes:
- All of the items listed above plus:
- Meal Ticket for Dinner on Friday in Convo
- Meal Ticket for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner on Saturday in Convo
- Meal Tickest for Lunch on Sunday in Convo
We hope you will encourage your sibling(s) and friends to participate in this exciting weekend.
We look forward to having an enjoyable weekend filled with fun, laughter, and sibling bonding. If there are any questions, please call the Office of Residence Life at 419-289-5303 or email email@example.com
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED. Thank you to everyone who registered.
We are looking forward to a fun weekend!
- Last day to register is Wednesday, Februrary 12, 2014.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS for the weekend
- Any sib or kid wishing to use the Ashland University Recreation Center must complete the liability waiver form. If the sib/kid is under age 16, the from must be signed by a parent/guardian.
- The form will also be available at registration on Friday February 21, 2014.
Residence Life Office
Hawkins Conard Student Center
Director of Residence Life
Assistant Director of Residence Life
Summer Office Hours
7:30 a.m.-4 p.m.
Academic Year Office Hours
8 a.m.-5 p.m.