Career Services Center Mission Statement
The Ashland University Career Services Center contributes to the university’s goal of offering high quality undergraduate and graduate education and student and alumni development by providing centralized, comprehensive and coordinated career development, experiential learning and employer relations programs and services.
These integrated programs and services help students effectively
• participate in the career development process;
• integrate their academic studies to work and to the community;
• develop personal, academic and work competencies;
• make effective career and related academic decisions;
• acquire career-related experience;
• gain professional employment; and
• plan for graduate or professional school.
The Career Services Center will achieve this mission through the promotion of quality standards, collaborative internal partnerships with Ashland University faculty and staff, as well as effective external partnerships with key community organizations and employers.
Have a question for us? Please don't hesitate to contact us.
Location: 254 Hawkins-Conard Student Center
Career Services Center
401 College Avenue
Ashland, OH 44805
Meet the Career Services Center Team
Fike, Natalie Career Specialist nfike [at] ashland [dot] edu 614-794-0803 ext. 1123