The Study Abroad Track is the third option for students to meet the Global Competency requirement.
Students must study abroad for eight or more weeks, earn a minimum of 6 credits, and complete a GPS Narrative.
Ashland University provides distinctive study abroad opportunities and financial assistance to its students. A study abroad experience at Ashland University gives students the competitive edge needed for today’s job market.
– Gain an international perspective through unique classes abroad
– Achieve proficiency in a second language by being immersed in the culture.
– Grant funding may be available
– Ashland University Ambassador Program
– Overseas exchange partnerships
– Develop a global resume enhancing the value of the Ashland University degree
– Develop the ability to communicate with individuals from a variety of culture and backgrounds – a valuable skill for any career path.