James M. Kouzes & Barry Z. Posner
1. Model the Way - establish principles concerning the way people should be treated and the way goals should be pursued.
2. Inspire a Shared Vision - create an ideal and unique image of what the organization can become and enlist others in your dream.
3. Challenge the Process - look for innovative ways to improve your organization. Experiment and take risks.
4. Enable Others to Act - foster collaboration and build spirited teams. Actively involve others.
5. Encourage the Heart - recognize contributions that individuals make.
To learn more about The Student Leadership Challenge, stop by the Student Life Office and check out the book, or go to their website for more information.
401 College Avenue
Ashland, OH 44805
419.289.4142 | 800.882.1548
Have a question? Email Us