We invite incoming students and parents to drive into town for a one-day program that will help prepare you for the transition to college life. Students and parents will have the opportunity to take care of business, learn about your fall class schedule, campus services and involvement opportunities as well as ask faculty, staff, and upperclass students questions. At check-in, a copy of your Fall Class Schedule will be provided if all of your online enrollment forms (pre-registration, financial aid, housing) are completed.
REGISTRATION & DATES
To register, visit your Eagle's Landing page and login to complete your enrollment form.
2013 SUMMER DRIVE-IN DATES:
Wednesday, June 5 - Registeration for this date is at capacity and is now closed.
Tuesday, June 11 - Registration for this date is at capacity and is now closed.
Monday, June 17 - Registration for this date is at capacity and is now closed.
Thursday, June 20
Friday, June 28
During the Summer Drive-In you will:
* Attend Information Sessions including:
A welcome from Dr. Finks, President of Ashland University
Understanding Your Fall Class Schedule
Taking Care of Business
The Other Classroom
Meetings with your Academic Department/College
* Enjoy lunch in our Student Dining Hall and sample their Award-Winning cruise
* Learn what it is like to be an Ashland University student through O-Team skits
* Ask O-Teamers questions in small groups
* At the Information Fair, learn about student organizations and get your questions answered
* Have your picture taken for your Ashland University Eagle Card I.D.
* View a sample room in your assigned residence hall or take a commuter tour of the Student Center
Click here for the 2013 Summer Drive-In schedules (student and parent).