The following is a description of each of the lottery sessions. Before you determine which lottery is right for you, note the following criteria that hold true for each session type:
* Each student may participate in exactly one (1) session;
* Each student must bring his or her ID card and his or her lottery card to the lottery session;
* Any student who cannot attend his or her assigned lottery session must complete a proxy form and send it and his or her lottery card with the designated proxy;
* All students must have a full complement of roommates at the lottery to participate in the lottery (meaning students must have four people for a suite, three people for a triple, or two people for a double); and
* Students must be registered for Fall 2013 classes by May 8, 2013 or their housing assignment will be dropped.
RESERVE YOUR OWN ROOM LOTTERY
When: Monday, March 18 and Tuesday, March 19 from 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. in HCSC Conference Rooms B & C
Who Should Attend: Students who desire to return to their current room assignment EXCEPT students who live in the Senior Apartments (see the separate description on that lottery session for rules and eligibility). If one student is not returning to a room but the roommate wishes to secure the room with another student, the student securing the room should bring a completed Room Concession form with them. The new roommate must accompany the current occupant when securing the room.
When: Tuesday, April 2, 2013 at 9:30 p.m. in HCSC Auditorium
Who Should Attend: Students who have earned 90 credits or more by December 2012 will be placed in the senior lottery. Students who have 60-89 credits by December 2012 will be placed in the junior lottery. Underclassmen wishing to room with a senior or junior must accompany that person to the lottery.
When: Wednesday, April 3 at 9:30 p.m. in HCSC Auditorium
Who Should Attend: Students who have earned 30-59 credits by December 2012 will be placed in the sophomore lottery. Freshmen wishing to room with a sophomore must accompany that person to the lottery.
When: Monday, April 8 at 9:30 p.m. in HCSC Auditorium
Who Should Attend: Students who have earned less than 30 credits by December 2012 will be placed in the Freshman Lottery.