Becoming a Tutor
- Professor Recommendation
- Overall GPA of 3.0 or higher
- A or B in course wishing to tutor
- An interest in helping students with an attitude of encouragement and support
- An interview with Denisia Stoops, Tutor Coordinator
- Submit a Resume before or at the interview
- Successful completion of tutor training
TUTORS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Being prepared for tutoring session
- Timely communication with the Tutoring office @ 419.207.6779 or email@example.com and student(s) being tutored
- Submitting brief online “Session Report Form” after tutoring session
- For payment purposes, prompt submission of “Time Report” by Pay End Date
After notification from the Tutoring office to proceed with tutoring, it is the responsibility of the tutor to schedule convenient time for individual tutoring sessions in safe public areas.
Beginning tutors are paid $8.10/hour for both individual and group sessions.
Submit Session Report
Tutors are required to complete this form after each tutoring session.
- Individual sessions - submit one form for each student
- Group sessions - include all the names of students tutored during the session