- Professor Recommendation
- Overall GPA of 3.0 or higher at all times
- A or B in course wishing to tutor and took the course at AU
- An interest in helping students with an attitude of encouragement and support
- An interview with Denisia Stoops, Director of Tutoring Programs
- Submit a Resume before or at the interview
- Successful completion of tutor training
TUTORS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Being prepared for tutoring session
- Timely communication with the Tutoring Programs office (419.207.6779 or firstname.lastname@example.org) and the student(s) being tutored
- Submit brief online “Session Report Form” after each tutoring session
- For payment purposes, you will be using kronos to record your hours
- Submit Tutor Exit Survey
After notification from the Tutoring Programs office to proceed with tutoring, it is the responsibility of the tutor to schedule convenient day & time for individual tutoring sessions on the designated areas according to the Tutor Handbook campus map.
Tutors are paid $8.80/hour for both individual and group sessions.
Submit Session Report
Tutors are required to complete and submit the session report form after each tutoring session.
- Individual sessions - submit one form for each student
- Group sessions - Submit one form with all the names of the students at the session - Session Report Webform
Submit Tutor Exit Survey
The survey has only four questions, and the survey link will be sent to the tutor on the appropriate time