- Professor Recommendation
- Overall GPA of 3.0 or higher
- A or B in course wishing to tutor
- An interest in helping students with an attitude of encouragement and support
- An interview with Denisia Stoops, Peer Tutoring Coordinator
- Submit a Resume before or at the interview
- Successful completion of tutor training
TUTORS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Being prepared for tutoring session
- Timely communication with the Peer Tutoring office @ 419.207.6779 or email@example.com and student(s) being tutored
- Submitting brief online “Session Report Form” after tutoring session
- For payment purposes, prompt submission of “Time Report” by Pay End Date
After notification from the Peer Tutoring office to proceed with tutoring, it is the responsibility of the tutor to schedule convenient times for individual tutoring sessions in safe public areas.
Beginning tutors are paid $8.10/hour for both individual and group sessions.