Accounts and Supplies Managing Assistant - Campus Store
Ashland University (www.ashland.edu) seeks candidates for a full-time Accounts and Supplies Managing Assistant for the Campus Store. This position will be responsible for processing supplies for the Correctional Education Program as well as assist in daily accounting work for the store; daily deposits, ticket reconciliation, and invoice processing. Will work closely with supply clerk and store manager to ensure proper processing of orders and invoices.
Essential Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processes and bills all orders for Correctional Education Program locations.
- Processes all store invoices and credits and check run reconciliation.
- Processes and delivers daily deposit; ensures safe has adequate change.
- Assists with store credit card reconciliation.
- Assists store manager in processing month-end reporting.
- Processes daily department charge file.
- Assists store manager in CCP account management.
- Verifies posting of daily deposits.
- Operates cash register and assists with customer service.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma required; Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Experience with retail inventory software.
- Prior cash handling and cash reconciliation experience.
- Experience with accounts payable.
- Retail and customer service experience.
- Ability to work independently.
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs.
- Effective organization and planning.
- Requires standing for long periods of time and occasionally being able to lift up to 50 1bs.
- Availability to work nights and weekends as needed.
Please submit a cover letter, current resume, and contact information for three (3) professional references when applying. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
Ashland University meets fully its obligation of nondiscrimination under federal and state laws and is actively committed to diversity in its workplace. Employment will require a criminal background check.