Adjunct Faculty, Nursing Clinical/Laboratory
Spring 2018 Semester (January 8 - March 2, 2018 and March 12 - May 3, 2018)
7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m., 3:00 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. (Varies)
Akron Children's Hospital, Akron, OH and/or Nationwide Children's Hospital, Columbus, OH
Essential Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works under the direction of a lead faculty member.
- Provides instruction in the clinical setting.
- Communicates student clinical outcomes to the student and clinical staff.
- Orients each student to the clinical site.
- Makes clinical assignments consistent with the specific outcomes.
- Provides appropriate student supervision.
- Evaluates the student's achievement and progress relative to their clinical outcomes.
- BSN required; MSN preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years clinical practice required; 3 years preferred.
- Practice experience in the Pediatric area preferred.
- Required to maintain strict confidentiality, assume responsibility for upholding the college's mission and support the policies of the college.
Ashland University meets fully its obligation of nondiscrimination under federal and state laws and is actively committed to diversity in its workplace. Employment will require a criminal background check.