Adjunct Faculty, Nursing Clinical/Laboratory
Job Term: Fall 2017 Semester; August 28, 2017 through October 21, 2017, and/or October 23, 2017 through December 14, 2017
Required Hours: Variable shifts/days available
Course: Medical/Surgical coursework
Clinical Location: Variable
Essential Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works under the direction of a lead faculty member.
- Provides instruction in the clinical setting.
- Communicates student clinical outcomes to the student and clinical staff.
- Orients each student to the clinical site.
- Makes clinical assignments consistent with the specific outcomes.
- Provides appropriate student supervision.
- Evaluates the student's achievement and progress relative to their clinical outcomes.
- BSN required; MSN preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years clinical practice required; 3 years preferred.
- Practice experience in the Medical/Surgical area preferred.
- Required to maintain strict confidentiality, assume responsibility for upholding the college's mission and support the policies of the college.
In lieu of clicking "Apply Now" below, qualified applicants should submit a letter of interest and resume to Gloria Sims, Dwight Schar College of Nursing and Health Sciences, Ashland University, P.O. Box 3756, Mansfield, OH 44907, or email to email@example.com.
Ashland University meets fully its obligation of nondiscrimination under federal and state laws and is actively committed to diversity in its workplace. Employment will require a criminal background check.