Assistant Professor of Educational and Assistive Technologies
Ashland University's Dwight Schar College of Education is seeking applications for an Assistant Professor of Educational and Assistive Technologies. The candidate will teach undergraduate and graduate courses in technology. This is a tenure-track, full-time position.
Essential Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the mission of Ashland University and the College of Education.
- Support Ashland University's philosophy of Accent on the Individual.
- Teach face-to-face, hybrid, and online courses within the College of Education.
- Contribute to the field through scholarship.
- Advise undergraduate students.
- Support adjunct faculty in the area of literacy.
- Support data collection for College of Education accreditation.
- Support continuous improvement within the College of Education.
- Provide service to the department, college and university.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Terminal degree in Education.
- Three (3) years of experience working with P-12 students.
- Professional teaching license/certificate.
- Experience teaching college-level courses in literacy.
- A commitment to diversity.
Ashland University meets fully its obligation of nondiscrimination under federal and state laws and is actively committed to diversity in its workplace. Employment will require a criminal background check.