Deadline: February 28, 2014 at 5:00 pm EST
- High school seniors, high school graduates, or current postsecondary undergraduate students
- Plan to enroll in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited four-year college or university based in the U.S. for the entire 2014-15 academic year.
- Plan to major in a course of study that focues on Engineering/Technology or seelct Design and Business related programs of study. For a comprehensive list of eligible majors go to http://www.buickachievers.com/faq/#majors
- Demonstrate an interest in pursuing a career in automotive or related industries using these areas of study
- Be U.S. citizen and have permanent residence in the United States
- Academic achievement
- Financial need
- Partipation and leadership in community and school activities, work experience and interest in pursuing a career in the automotive or related industry
- Please note special consideration will be given to the following applicants: first-generation college, female, minority, military veteran or a dependent of military personnel
- You must register at https://buickachievers.scholarshipamerica.org/register.php to apply to The Buick Achievers Scholarship Program
- Activate your account by accessing your email
- You may then complete the application by providiing information about yourself and your academic achievements
- All required information must be complete and entered in the format described in order to submit your application
- Use proper punctuation and standard capitalization
- Carefully review your application before submission. No further additions or changes may be made after submission.
- You must electronically submit application by February 28, 2014 at 5 p.m. EST
- An asterick (*) indicates required information
- You can leave and return to the application site before submitting the application. To leave the site, click on the "Logout Link" located at the top of the page. To return, you must enter your username and password as provided when you registered.