Student Information
Electronic Signature
All changes made to a students record must be submitted with a valid photo ID as verification that the person requesting the change is the record holder. For name changes, if your photo ID has not been updated to show the current name, please also submit a copy of the legal documentation provided by the court showing the name change. (EX: Marriage License, Divorce Decree, etc)
Files must be less than 2 MB.
Allowed file types: gif jpg jpeg png.