Corporate Connections Specialist
The Corporate Connections Specialist serves as a primary contact for Corporate Partners to aid in corporate relations, corporate engagement, student recruitment, and efforts to achieve enrollment goals. This position reports to the Associate Vice President of Corporate Relations.
Essential Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates and travels to businesses to engage Corporate Partners and promote student recruitment.
- Familiarity with programs and opportunities available to our Corporate Partners within Ashland University.
- Assists in creation of print and electronic communications used in new student recruitment.
- Knowledgeable of trends and best practices to communicate with corporations, human resources, and student recruitment.
- Creates and maintains communication flow plan for Corporate Partners.
- Serves as the primary contact for Corporate Partner employees and family regarding application and enrollment at Ashland University.
- Coordinates with the MBA programs office for those partnerships interested in MBA education.
- Serve as the liaison to an academic college and other campus offices for Corporate Partner recruitment and enrollment.
- Works with Admissions to create, schedule, and reserve locations, as well as provide admissions information for Corporate Partner recruiting events.
- Responsible for annual reports to Corporate Partners.
- Executes communication strategies (email, mail, call, text, social media) with prospective corporate partners in conjunction with the Offices of Corporate Connections and Marketing.
- Maintains knowledge of current financial aid policies and procedures for Federal, State, and Institutional aid including an understanding of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited higher education institution; Master's degree preferred.
- Preferred minimum of eighteen (18) months of full-time work experience in recruiting, or account management, with business-to-business relationships.
- Effective interpersonal and public speaking communication skills.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of professionalism in both appearance and conduct.
- Ability to communicate with a wide variety of individuals both on and off-campus.
- Willingness to travel.
- Must have a valid driver's license and legal authority to work in the USA.
- Willingness to work evenings, weekends, or as needed.
- Willingness and ability to serve in the position for at least eighteen (18) months.
A complete position description is on file with Human Resources.
Ashland University meets fully its obligation of nondiscrimination under federal and state laws and is actively committed to diversity in its workplace. Employment will require a criminal background check.