The local scholarship is open to all students, including both genders, who will be attending the Dwight Schar College of Nursing, Mansfield, Ohio.
One $300 scholarship will be awarded for the 2017-18 academic year.
- Applicant must be a U.S. citizen
- Applicant must currently be a high school senior who will be attending Dwight Schar College of Nursing
- Have a 3.0 or above GPA
- All information must be typed and POSTMARKED NO LATER than APRIL 15, 2018.
- Send completed application to: Margine Warner - 420 Abbeyfeale Road - Mansfield, OH 44907 - email@example.com
- Applications must include: a) Cover Page - Personal Information with: name, address, school, phone, parent/guardian's name and address; school principal and counselor's name and address; need name, address and phone number of two references (someone you know well - choose one from school and one from community). b) Page 2 - Biographical Information with school activities, organizaitons, offices held, awards received, athletic participation; c) Page 3 - Essay should be original and consist of 500 words or less describing "Who is a Modern Patriot". (Essay will be judged on content, originality, neatness, spelling and grammar; d) Page 4 - Student must include a current or recent Transcript of Record.
APPLICATION -- Stop by the Ashland Financial Aid Office or go to www.DAR.org .
DEADLINE to Apply: February 15, 2018