Department Assistant - Graduate, Online and Adult Enrollment Management
Responsible for providing administrative assistance and clerical services to support the offices of Graduate, Online and Adult Enrollment Admissions and the Graduate, Online and Adult Center for Academic Support. Supports the recruitment and retention of students by assisting with admissions and registration questions and directing students to the appropriate college resources.
Essential Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Track expense and balance budget lines on a monthly basis. Prepare monthly budget report for Director's review.
- Collect invoices and submit check requests, oversee and track purchase orders & cash advance requests.
- Track and assure accuracy in expense reports submitted for reimbursement.
- Assists Executive Director with collecting resumes for applicants and coordinating interviews.
- Order office supplies as needed.
- Handles absence management and time approval process for the Executive Directors direct reports.
- Manage Executive Director's calendar and coordinate scheduling of appointments and agendas.
- Assist with travel arrangements.
- Monitoring and management of office equipment.
- Provide entry level support of the recruiting and admissions process by providing phone support to students.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate's degree or equivalent with specialized training in administrative and office practices and procedures.
- Five (5) years of progressively responsible secretarial/office experience with demonstrated administrative skills.
- Advanced computer skills.
- Proficiency In word-processing, spreadsheet, presentation and database applications.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Strong attention to detail.
Ashland University meets fully its obligation of nondiscrimination under federal and state laws and is actively committed to diversity in its workplace. Employment will require a criminal background check.