Deadline: April 1, 2014
Apply online at http://ww2.digicert.com/scholarship.html
Rules and Regulations:
- Applicant must be a U.S. citizen or permanent legal resident of the United States
- Incoming Freshman with a high school cumulative GPA of at least 2.5 on a 4-point scale and must have take the ACT or SAT test.
- Current freshmen, sophomores, juniors, seniors and graduate students: Applicant must have a cumulative college GPA of 2.5 and be enrolled full-time at an accredited college or university between June 1, 2014 and May 31, 2015.
Description of Funds:
- Recipient will receive a one-time $1,000 scholarship to be applied toward tuition, fees, books and on-campus room and board for the 2014-15 academic year.
- Payments are issued directly to the student's approved college or uinversity and mailed after April 15, 2014.
Winner Selection and Announcements:
- Selected after a team of judges reviews all entries after the deadline of April 1, 2014
- Applicants are judged on creativity, thoughtfulness, and insight, as well as how well they promoted their post.
- Winner announced April 15, 2014