Ashland University's Office of Records & Registration seeks to fill a full-time Enrollment Clerk position. Under the supervision of the Assistant Director of Records and Registrations, this individual will provide support for overall functions.
Essential Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Data Entry
- Excel sheet formulation and maintenance
- Registration of students
- Enrollment verification
- Document processing
- Transcript request fulfillment
- Assisting in all needed aspects of student service and success as required
- Associate's degree preferred.
- Two (2) years of work experience in an office or customer service environment.
- Demonstrated excellence in interpersonal skills, attention to detail and excellent customer service skills a must.
- Strong computer skills required in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Experience with Colleague or like student information system is preferred.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of customer service and confidentiality while working in a fast paced environment.
Ashland University meets fully its obligation of nondiscrimination under federal and state laws and is actively committed to diversity in its workplace. Employment will require a criminal background check.