Enrollment Systems Specialist
With the support of the director, the Enrollment Systems Specialist is responsible for all internal and external reporting on student records.
Essential Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Document and maintain program changes and technical reference manuals.
- End user testing of new and existing software applications.
- Responsibility to manage classroom scheduling software and make recommendations to the director.
- Update existing software to reflect academic program changes.
- Assist the director with the processes that graduate, activate, and inactivate student records.
- Assist director in the management of reoccurring processes in the Department of Records and Registration such as:
- Reporting student records
- Address changes
- Name changes
- Degree audits
- Eligibility for undergraduate students to take graduate level coursework
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Two (2) years of experience in student services and business management of educational programs.
- Experience with Student Information Systems, preferably Ellucian.
- Experience with Customer Relationship Software, preferably Ellucian products.
- Knowledge of student information and customer relationship management databases.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Commitment to customer service and team oriented management.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills. Ability to work collaboratively within an academic community.
Ashland University meets fully its obligation of nondiscrimination under federal and state laws and is actively committed to diversity in its workplace. Employment will require a criminal background check.