Through this scholarship award, HRPayrollSystems.net seeks to identify and reward a student who characterizes a passion for learning, a commitment to enhancing the HR profession and a desire to become a force of change within HR.
- Currently enrolled at an accredited college or university in the United States of America (U.S.) or living in the U.S. and attending an accredited online college or university.
- Pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in Human Resources or an HR-related program (such as Business, Organizational Development or Leadership, Labor Relations, etc.).
- Undergraduate students must have completed at least one HR management course and have a cumulative grade point average of 2.5 or greater on a 4.0 scale.
- Graduate students must be enrolled in or have completed at least one HR class with at least a 3.00 cumulative grade point average on a 4.0 scale.
- Current Lucerna, LLC employees , customers of the company, Scholarship Selection Committee members and immediate family members/domestic partners of the aforementioned parties are ineligible to apply.
Application can be found at: http://www.hrpayrollsystems.net/hr-scholarship/
Deadline: All applications must be received on or before April 30, 2014.