The Jane Edna Hunter Scholarship has been established to provide need based financial assistance for full time undergraduate women under the age of 30, who are residents on Ohio or South Carolina.
Application Found at http://www.leaf-ohio.org/images/Jane%20Edna%20Hunter%20Scholarshiip.pdf
Deadline: May 1, 2014
**The Scholarship committee will not consider applications not completed in their entirety and/or received after the deadline.**
Please assure the following when submitting scholarship application:
- The completed scholarship application must include both signatures (all sections must be filled out).
- Official Grade Transcript from the school most recently attended for last completed period (sent directly from the school or in a sealed envelope bearing registrar's stamp) or a copy of the GED certificate. NOTE: Unofficial transcripts, faxed copies or report cards are unacceptable.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 on 4.0 scale, or a score of 2,800 on the GED test, copy necessary to validate.
- First page of prior year Federal tax return (1040, 1040A, 1040EZ) or proof or non-filing reasons, (SSI letter, guardianship, etc.) for Parent and Student.
- Two letters of recommendation from persons not related to you.
- Letter of acceptance or class registration for application academic year required before award will be sent (required by 7/1/14).